Saturday, July 20, 2019

Unsub by Meg Gardiner


Unsub by Meg Gardiner

***** 5 stars!!!

Review

Bloody Hell!!! I would give this 10 stars if I could. The best book I have read for a long time! And now the second book has just arrived, I cannot wait to get started on it!

Based on the Zodiac serial killer, Caitlin is chasing the killer that her father failed to catch years ago and which has haunted him ever since.
The Prophet is back and as always seems to be one step ahead of them. He enjoys playing games with the police and tormenting them as he feels he is so much more smarter than they could ever be!

A fantastic thriller which really did keep me on the edge of my seat, turning the pages at lightening speed. And then boom! What an ending!
Very highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment