Thursday, July 4, 2019

Brutally Honest by Mel Brown



Brutally Honest by Melanie Brown

**** 4 stars

Review

I have always loved the Spice Girls and Mel B was my favourite so reading about what she has gone through, broke my heart, and as Mel says she really is brutally honest in this book!

The abusive and controlling relationship that she suffered at the hands of her husband is hard to believe as she is such a strong woman, yet I believed every word of this book.
This book shows the world how this can happen to any woman and how hard it can be to admit and escape from a controlling relationship.
Mel's spirit shows through this whole book and is what helps her to see what she has to do to save her family.

I am sure this book has helped give some women the courage they needed to help change the course of their lives.
A totally inspiring and addictive read!

No comments:

Post a Comment