Thursday, July 18, 2019

The Therapist by Nial Giacomelli



The Therapist by Nial Giacomelli

***** 5 stars!

Review

This is the most beautifully written book that I have read this year. I have just come across Fairlight Moderns which is the publisher for this book, and I will certainly be reading many more of them in the future.

A couple embarks on therapy after the horrific death of their young son. Meanwhile a very odd sickness is taking place all over the world, where the sick disappear completely after suffering strange symptoms.

I really wasn't sure where the author was taking this book with both of these stories intertwined. But it all comes together at the end.

I just couldn't put this book down.
A wonderful story, characters and writing.
Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment