Saturday, July 6, 2019

Sweet Pea by C J Skuse



Sweet Pea by C J Skuse

***** 5 stars!!!

Review

Oh my! I loved this book!
Do I sound weird if I said I would love Rhiannon to become my best friend?
She is such a fantastic character, the one liners that she comes out with are laugh out loud funny and her dry humour had me in stitches.
Though we do need to remember that she is a serial killer!

This book is dark and twisted but totally addictive.
No matter how wrong it seems you are always on Rhiannon's side, just rooting for her and hoping that one day she can have a normal and happy life, but it never seems to happen for her.

Again I absolutely loved this book and couldn't wait to start the second in the series, straight after finishing this one.
A five star read for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment