Monday, April 13, 2020

Wilde Women by Louise Pentland


Wilde Women by Louise Pentland

**** 4 stars

Review

When I started reading this book I didn't realise it was part of a series, but it didn't lessen my enjoyment of reading it.
I have now purchased the others in the series based on how much I enjoyed this one!

Robin Wilde is a brilliant and quirky character. Someone we can all relate to. Robin is off to New York for work purposes, but she is also taking her daughter, her Aunt and her best friend and her baby with her.
This is sure to cause some excitement and some adventures along the way. Robin is also hoping to spend time with her boyfriend Edward who is also there on business.

This was a heart warming read and laugh out loud funny in many places as Robin is such a fantastic and amusing character.
Great read, I thoroughly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment