Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Down To The Woods by M.J Arlidge



Down To The Woods by M.J Arlidge

**** 4 stars

Review

This was the 8th book in the Detective Inspector Helen Grace series, which I have read back to back, something I never usually do, but this has just been a fantastic series. I just had to keep picking the books up one after the other, eager to get back to these great characters.

In this book, a body is found in the woods, it looks like he was hunted before his violent death.
Helen and her team race against time to try to catch the killer before he strikes again.

I only have this one 4 stars as I just didn't feel the story was as engrossing as the previous books. Don't get me wrong this was still an excellent read which I did enjoy!
We now have to wait until June for the next book. I am not sure I can!
Fantastic series which I recommend to everyone I talk to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment