Monday, August 5, 2019

Lost Girl by Billy McLaughlin


Lost Girl by Billy McLaughlin

***** 5 star

Review

This is the first book in the DI Phil Morris mystery series. I started with the 4th and just had to go back to the beginning as I loved the 4th so much and this 1st book, certainly did not disappoint.

Set on the streets of Glasgow, Kate finds herself homeless after leaving her husband and son behind. She had been working as a prostitute, but gets fired and then gets the blame for a fire that happened at the lap dancing club she worked at, for a very shady and ruthless character.
She is taken under the wing of an older homeless woman, who is not all she seems either.

A fantastic thriller, with lots of twists and turns which kept me reading until the early hours of the morning as I just couldn't put this book down.
I now have the rest of the series and I am very eager to read them.

A great read! 5 stars from me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment