Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Human Flesh by Nick Clausen


Human Flesh by Nick Clausen

***** 5 stars!

Review

This was a relatively short book, but it packed one hell of a punch!
I thought I would take a little look at it last night and once started I just couldn't stop reading. I loved everything about this book which is what I would call a thriller/horror novella.

Hugh and Otha go to spend their holiday with their grandfather, after a ski trip was cancelled.
They haven't seen him for a while as he lives on a remote farm, and doesn't leave it very often.
The book is very different from anything I have read before, as it is told in the form of emails, letters and blog posts. As evidence of the trial which was carried out after the horrific event.
We go back and see what happened to Hugh and Otha, and what they found out about their grandfather and the death of their grandmother.

A superbly written story, with very creepy characters and myths that had me jumping at any sound as I was reading it.
5 stars! Great read!





1 comment: