Friday, May 22, 2020

The Guardians by Andrew Pyper


The Guardians by Andrew Pyper

**** 4 stars

Review

This was a really good horror thriller which I enjoyed and the first book from this author that I have read and will not be the last!

Four young teens enter an empty house across the street and what they find there changed their lives forever. Their teacher has gone missing and they believe she has been taken to this house by their coach.
The past and the present seem to be overlapping and the evil in the house is replaying past events just with different people.
Twenty years later two of the boys return  for one of their friends funeral and they seem to be drawn in to the house's evil all over again!

I enjoyed the writing and the story in this book, but I was just a little disappointed in the ending, but would still recommend and I am pleased to say I have found a new author to me with a back log of titles that I will be reading very soon, what could be better?



No comments:

Post a Comment