Friday, May 22, 2020

Jar of Hearts by Jennifer Hillier


Jar of Hearts by Jennifer Hillier

***** 5 stars!

Review

This was a truly fantastic read which I loved!
It had me turning the pages at incredible speed, staying up until the early hours to finish it!

Geo's first boyfriend was revealed as a serial killer and after the murder of her best friend, he disappeared from her life for nearly twenty years but the past is about to catch up to both of them and she needs to pay the price for the part she played in her friends murder.
After she is released, more murders are happening and they seem to be the same as the murders that her boyfriend commited, is he on his way back to her?

This was a fantastic fast paced thriller and the first book by this author that I have read. Needless to say that her other books have been ordered and are currently on their way to me now!
Great characters and a unique storyline!
I thoroughly recommend this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment