Monday, March 30, 2020

Eeny Meeny by M.J Arlidge


Eeny Meeny by M.J Arlidge

***** 5 stars!!!

Review

This is the first book in the Detective Inspector Helen Grace series and what a first book it was! Wow!!
I just could not put this book down but then at the same time I didn't want it to end either!

DI Grace is a strong independent woman, dedicated to her job. When the abductions start, the team are baffled as to how they are being carried out, and why they are being abducted in pairs, but only one manages to survive. What is the mindset behind them and the sadistic way in which they are carried out. Is there a pattern or a link perhaps?

I absolutely loved this book, the others in the series have already been ordered and are on their way to me now!
If you haven't read this book yet, what are you waiting for? Do it! Do it now!!!
5 star read for me!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you didn’t ruin what happens just started reading it ��

    ReplyDelete